Here’s a tasty twist on the standard meatball.
These awesome oven-baked Stuffing Balls are made with tart cranberry sauce and skillet-browned ground pork.
Serve stuffing in a new way and make the side the highlight of the meal.
Sometimes we want to cook something easy and quick and most of all delicious.
Yesterday I didn’t know what to cook for lunch and I came up with this Stuffing Balls which turned out to be a success!
- 2 loaves white bread (day old)
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 stick butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- turkey broth
- poultry seasoning, sage, salt, pepper
- Break bread into cube sized pieces, let dry overnight.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet, add celery and onion, saute’ until tender.
- Pour butter, celery & onion over bread crumbs.
- Add seasonings to taste
- Add enough turkey broth to hold bread together, not sticky. Shape bread into balls and bake until browned, at 350 degrees.