Love cheesecake? Make bars that start with an easy sugar cookie mix.
These Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are so easy to make and perfect for taking to a party or potluck.
Rich creamy homemade cheesecake with a swirl of sweet strawberry.
Once chilled, these cheesecake bars cut into perfect slices! I used chocolate graham crackers for the crust which pairs nicely with the strawberry, but regular graham crackers would work perfectly as well.
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are going to be a huge hit at your next get together!
These Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are so simple and makes for a perfect dessert for a crowd. You will need just a few ingredients and little time to whip up this tastiness.
Sometimes we want to cook something easy and quick and most of all delicious.
Yesterday I didn’t know what to cook for lunch and I came up with this Strawberry Cheesecake Bars which turned out to be a success!
- 1 box Duncan Hines® Signature French Vanilla Cake Mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups plus 2 Tbsp. confectioner’s sugar
- 1 can (21 oz) Duncan Hines Comstock® Strawberry
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg in large bowl until well blended. Reserve 1/3 cup for topping.
- Press remaining mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer in large bowl. Beat in remaining eggs and 2-½ cups confectioner’s sugar. Pour over cake mixture in pan. Spread strawberry pie filling on top and sprinkle with reserved cake mixture.
- Bake 1 hour or until golden brown. Refrigerate until chilled. Cut into bars and sprinkle with remaining confectioner’s sugar.