- 4 -6 thin cut bone- in pork chops
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups flour, I use all purpose
- Vegetable oil
- Pour buttermilk into a shallow bowl and place flour in a batter pro.
- If you don’t have a batter pro. Use a large-bowl
- (I got my batter pro as a gift from T.P) I love it.
- Dip pork chops in buttermilk, coating both sides and then in the flour .
- Heat about 1/2 inch of oil to 350 degrees in a pan large enough to hold 4 pork chops and deep enough to hold the oil.
- Fry for about 6 minutes, checking it halfway through. And cook for 6 minutes on the other side.
- They are thin, they will cook thru and not dry out.