I love green beans, whenever I find a new recipe with green beans, I try it right away! Lately, I came across this amazing recipe for smothered green beans, and I want to share it with you guys. Check it out.
- 5 (15 oz) cans of drained green beans.1 lb of bacon.⅔ cup of brown sugar.¼ cup of melted butter.¼ cup of low sodium soy sauce.1 ½ tsp of garlic powder.
- In a 9×13 pan, pour the drained green beans.
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet then drain and chop it. Sprinkle the bacon over the green beans.
- In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar, melted butter, soy sauce and garlic powder and pour over the green beans and bacon.
- In a preheated oven to 350°, bake for 40 minutes.
- Simple, easy and delicious! I usually make this as a side dish over lunch. The soy sauce adds a magical flavor to the green beans and bacon. You should give it a try, it’s worth it!