he Best Fruit Dip Ever is just three simple ingredients that result in a super creamy, perfectly sweet fruit dip. It really is the best ever!
How can such an incredibly simple recipe be so fantastically good? I absolutely love this fruit dip! It’s sweet, fluffy, whippy and oh so flavorful…The best part?
The cool whip and vanilla pudding added to the vanilla yogurt totally transforms the yogurt… the cool whip and the vanilla pudding add such a depth of creaminess and thickness to the yogurt it’s crazy! This dip will definitely have you doing the finger swipe to any remaining streaks straggling behind in the bowl.
This dip is so perfect for any and all get-togethers… for brunch, for a picnic, a potlock, or even a family gathering. It’s so easy to make, it literally takes 60 seconds to mix together and it’s so portable!
If there’s any left the next day (which is very very rare) I always want to eat it all for breakfast. It’s like the best vanilla yogurt you’ll ever have… and plus, it is served with fruit after all so that’s healthy right? ?
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- apples or strawberries or bananas or peaches or nectarines or plum
- Blend cream cheese and marshmallow crème in mixer.
- Slowly add ¼ C of juice.
- Mix until well blended.
- Cover and chill.
- Cut fruit up into bite size pieces.
- Dip the bananas and apples into the remaining pineapple juice to prevent the fruit from browning.
- (Works as well as lemon but adds some sweetness to the fruit) To serve, arrange fruit on a platter around the dip.