- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high-heat. Place the pork chops in the oil, and sear.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup and the milk. Arrange the potatoes and onions in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Place the browned chops over the potatoes and onions, then pour the soup mixture over all.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Top with the cheese, and bake for 30 more minutes.