- 1 box of Orange Cake Mix prepared according to the directions…
- 1 box of Orange Jello
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 box of Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup of cold milk
- 1 regular tub of Cool Whip
- Make the Orange Cake according to the box directions.
- While the cake is still warm, poke holes in the cake with the end of a wooden spoon or a skewer.
- Mix the box of orange jello with the boiling water.
- When it’s thoroughly mixed, pour it over the cake.
- Refrigerate the cake while you prepare the topping.
- In a bowl, mix the vanilla pudding with the cold milk. Then fold in the cool whip.
- When the cake is cool, spread the topping on the cake.