Rich and creamy chocolate pie recipes in baked or no-bake versions, all aimed at satisfying your chocolate cravings.
- 1/2 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 9-inch graham cracker, shortbread cookie or chocolate crumb crust, homemade or pre packaged ( we used a packaged shortbread cookie crust )
- Beat whipping cream, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff; set aside. Stir together remaining 1 cup powdered sugar and cocoa in small bowl.
- Beat cream cheese in separate bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sugar and cocoa mixture, beating until blended. Lighten mixture by blending half of whipped cream into chocolate mixture. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate several hours or until firm. Garnish as desired. Makes 8 servings