- 1-2 lbs of ground meat
- 1-2 packs taco seasoning mix (add one for every 1lb of meat)
- 2 boxes corn muffin mix
- 1-14 oz can of cream corn
- 1-14 oz can of kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/2 C shredded cheese
- 1-4 oz chopped green chiles, drained
- Brown the ground add taco seasoning per package directions.
- Mix the corn muffin mix per directions. Stir in half of cream and kernel corn.
- Spread half of the corn muffin batter in the greased baking pan. Top with the meat. Spread remainder of cream corn and kernel corn over the meat. Sprinkle half the cheese then the green chiles. Spread the remainder of corn muffin batter on top then the remainder of the cheese. Bake for 35-40 mins until cornbread is baked through. Let stand for 5 mins.
- This does make a great leftover too!