These oven-baked meatballs are fast and easy to prepare and very kid-friendly. You can serve them with pasta and spaghetti sauce or just eat them with ketchup.
- 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- 2 eggs beaten with ½ cup of milk.
- ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- 1 cup of panko or breadcrumbs.
- 2 minced cloves of garlic.
- ½ tsp of oregano.
- 1 tsp of salt.
- Freshly ground pepper.
- ¼ cup of minced fresh basil.
- There’s nothing easier than this recipe!
- Just mix all the ingredients together and form into golfball sized meatballs.Bake the meatballs in a preheated oven to 350° for 30 minutes and voila!Simple, easy and delicious! I serve these meatballs with fries and a veggie salad and sometimes over some spaghetti. Give it a shot, you will love it!