- 3 cups pecan halves and pieces
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake pecans spread out in a single layer on pan for 8 mins, stirring halfway through. Line the bottom and sides of a 13X9 pan with aluminum foil, then spray with baking spray. Pulse flour, powdered sugar, butter and cocoa in a food processor about 6 times until mixture resembles coarse meal. Press mixture on bottom and 1/4 inch up sides of prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15 mins. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over crust, let cool completely about 30 mins.
- Whisk together the brown sugar, corn syrup, melted butter and eggs until smooth. Stir in the coconut and toasted pecans. Spoon and spread mixture onto prepared crust.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 mins or until golden and set. Cool completely on a wire rack. Lift bars using ends of foil as handles. Cut into squares with a serrated knife. Store in an airtight container.