This Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi seasoned to perfection with lemon juice, garlic, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
There’s a million ways to cook shrimp, I tried many and I can tell you that this recipe over here is one of the best.
I’ve tasted! I made this for dinner last night, my husband and I really enjoyed it! Check it out, I hope you like it.
Sometimes we want to cook something easy and quick and most of all delicious.
Yesterday I didn’t know what to cook for lunch and I came up with this Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi which turned out to be a success!
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon pure olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped…
- 1 1/2 cups white wine, I use chardonnay
- 1/2 fresh lemon, Juice only
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
- Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
- Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown – it will make it bitter.
- Add white wine, and lemon juice.
- Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
- Reduce heat to low, and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
- Add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese
- Please Like share and say something when you see the recipe! Saying ANYthing is good, it helps you continue seeing my posts! Thank you