- 1 box of dark chocolate fudge cake.
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 jar of caramel ice cream topping.
- 1 large tub of coolwhip.
- 1 (8oz) package of health milk chocolate toffee bits.
- Bake the chocolate fudge cake according to package direction in a 9×13 pan and let it cool.
- Poke holes in the cake using a drinking straw. Make sure the holes are close together.
- Now, pour the condensed milk slowly over the top, then pour the caramel topping slowly.Top the cake with cool whip and sprinkle the toffee bits.
- Chill for a few hours or overnight before serving.
- Bonne Appétit.Simple, easy and delicious! A good dessert will keep your mind off anything that is bothering it! Trust me, with one bite of this ecstasy cake, you will relax and enjoy it!