“This is a YUMMY whipped cream frosting that is very stable and does not melt at room temperature unlike many standard whipped cream frostings. It also makes a GREAT dip for fresh fruit — not too sweet, just right! This recipe is GREAT for a stand mixer but will work with any good mixer.”
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and almond extract in a large mixing bowl or the bowl of your mixer.Once all in the bowl, mix on medium speed until smooth.
- While the mixture is still whipping, slowly pour in the heavy cream.
- Stop and scrape the bottom of the bowl a few times while you continue whipping