- 1/2 lb. breakfast sausage
- 3 green onions, chopped whites and greens
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 C. milk
- 3 frozen shredded hash brown patties
- 1 1/4 C. shredded Colby jack cheese
- Brown and crumble the sausage in a skillet. Drain off any grease and spoon the sausage into the bottom of a 9×9 baking dish. Sprinkle half of the green onions over the sausage. Whisk together the eggs and milk, pour over the sausage. Top with 1 C. of the cheese. Place the hash browns on a plate and pop in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften enough to cut. Cut each patty into 6 pieces. Place on top of the cheese. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes. Remove and top with remaining cheese and green onions, return to the oven for 5 minutes.