Back again from the blogging abyss to share a recipe worth making. This is the perfect Super Bowl snack or easy and delicious option for any get-together.
Just make sure you bring copies of the recipe along! Here’s what I learned about these highly addicting little buggers:
Use mini saltines. They are the perfect size and texture for this recipe.
Once everything is mixed together let is soak for at least 10 minutes before baking.
If you don’t care for moderate spice cut way back on the red pepper flakes.
Let cool alllllll the way before storing.
Great as a stand alone snack or on salads.
Be prepared to eat the entire batch!
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 2 T. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Tsp. garlic powder
- 2 sleeves saltine crackers
- parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl combine melted butter, dressing mix, pepper flakes, and garlic powder.
- Add crackers, 1 sleeve at a time, and gently with your hand toss to coat the crackers.
- Let sit in the bowl while the oven preheats to 250 degrees.
- Line a large cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Spread crackers out on tin foil and bake for 15 minutes, remove and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and turn the crackers over.
- Sprinkle with more cheese and return to over for 10 minutes.