- -2 cups crab meat
- … -16 oz. cream cheese (2 blocks)
- -1/2 cup sour cream
- -4 green onions, chopped
- -1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- -2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- -1/2 tsp garlic powder
- -1/2 tsp lemon juice
- First, soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about a minute.
- Chop your green onions. Add them and your two cups of crab meat .
- Add the sour cream, Wosterschire sauce, powdered sugar, garlic powder and lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients and bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees. Serve hot with chips or fried wontons or pork rinds.