Recipe for Chili Cauliflower Stir-Fry – No need to have boring ole cauliflower when you have these recipe. WARNING: There is some serious heat to be had here!
- 1 cup diced cauliflower
- 3 teaspoon curd
- 2 green chillies
- 4-5 curry leaves (You can use basil leaves if curry leaves are not available)
- sliced lemon and cilantro, for garnish
- For the batter
- 2 tablespoon rice flour
- red chili powder for seasoning
- salt to taste
- Mix all batter ingredients to make a thick batter or paste. To this add the cauliflower and deep fry until batter is golden brown and crispy. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and lightly saute the curry leaves. Add green chillies and curd.
- Finally add the cauliflower, mix well and garnish with the sliced lemon and chopped cilantro.