I love chicken, and I love spaghetti and anything that contains both is a fantasy to me! This chicken spaghetti speaks for itself! Check it out.
Simple, easy and delicious! I usually garnish with freshly grated parmesan cheese and serve with a salad and hot garlic bread. Feel free to serve as you like!
Sometimes we want to cook something easy and quick and most of all delicious. Yesterday I didn’t know what to cook for lunch and I came up with this cheeseburger pie which turned out to be a success!
Yesterday I didn’t know what to cook for lunch and I came up with this Chicken Spaghetti which turned out to be a success!
- 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 lb of Velveeta cheese.
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes (regular or hot).
- 1 lb of spaghetti pasta.
- 1 stick of butter.
- 1 can of undiluted cream chicken soup.
- 1 can of undiluted cream mushroom soup.
- 1 medium chopped onion.
- 1 chopped bell pepper (red or green).
- Salt and pepper.
- In a large pot, boil chicken breasts with ½ tsp of salt and ½ tsp of black pepper.
- Boil for 10 to 12 minutes then remove from the water.
- In the same pot, boil the spaghetti pasta in the chicken broth according to package instructions.
- Drain the pasta and discard the water.
- In the same pot (empty) sauté the onion and bell pepper in melted butter. Add tomatoes, soup, the chicken (after cutting it to bite size pieces) and spaghetti. Mix together gently.
- Add the cheese and gently mix well together. Add in salt and pepper for taste.
- Heat until cheese is melted thoroughly stirring occasionally to keep from scorching.