Leftover rotisserie chicken, apples, celery, and dried cranberries in a light and creamy dressing,this easy healthy chicken salad with apples and cranberries is a lunchtime favorite.
- 2½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup chopped apple (about 1 large; I used a Pink Lady and kept the peel because it was organic)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Hellman’s light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the chicken, celery, apple and cranberries in a bowl and stir to combine.In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice.Add to the chicken mixture and stir to mix well.Stir in the parsley if desired.Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (about 1 cup): 220 calories, 5 g fat, 13 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein