- 2 tablespoons extra light olive oil
- 1 scallion/green onion - chopped lengthwise
- 2 cloves garlic - peeled and chopped
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 medium cabbage (about 5 cups chopped)
- 5 mushrooms (about 1 cup, sliced)-optional
- A small red or green pepper, sliced-optional
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2-3 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- A sprinkle of ground pepper
- 2 boneless chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- I use two grilled chicken breast. But they can be sliced and browned in a skillet as well.
- Wash and chop the cabbage into small pieces. You may like to shred them, have them in bite sized pieces or whatever size you want.
- In a frying pan, add the olive oil, scallions, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Turn the heat on medium high (5-6) and let it warm up for a couple of minutes. Add the cabbage, mushrooms, peppers and salt and let it saute for about 5 minutes, be sure to stir very well.
- Add two teaspoons of low sodium soy sauce and taste, if it needs more, add another teaspoon. Otherwise, add the cooking wine, garlic powder, paprika and pepper.
- Saute for another 5 minutes, turn the heat off and serve