- 4 c rice, prepared
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces. or same amount of medium-size cooked shrimp.
- 1 c peas and carrots, frozen
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- Prepare rice according to package instructions to yield 4 cups cooked rice.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Stir fry until tender.
- Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout vegetables.
- Add rice, chicken or shrimp or both, and soy sauce to pan. Stir to combine all ingredients and remove from heat. Enjoy!