- 1 egg
- 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 14 ounce, can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 sleeve buttery round crackers , crushed
- 1 tspn onion flakes +1/2 tspn ground black pepper
- 1/2 tspn garlic powder+1/2 tspn seasoned salt
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat the egg in a mixing bowl, then add the ground beef, crushed , and crackerstomatoes. Season with onion flakes, garlic powder, pepper, and salt . Mix until evenly combined. Pack into a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F .