- 2 Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Pepperjack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 4 to 8 pieces of bacon
- Cut chicken into 4 equal size pieces. Pound breast so it is about 1/4″ thick.Mix together softened cream cheese, chopped green onions and shredded pepperjack cheese. Put 1/4 of this mixture into the middle of each piece of chicken.Starting at the long side, roll chicken breast up, keeping the cheese mixture to the middle.Wrap 1 to 2 slices of bacon around the chicken breast, secure with toothpick, if needed.One piece of bacon wrapped around each breast is enough. But 2 pieces of bacon for each breast fully wraps the chicken and is outstanding.Place on baking sheet and back for 30 minutes at 375 degrees F.Broil topside for about 5 minutes to fully brown and crisp bacon. Turn each breast over and broil for another 3 minutes or so to crisp up the bottom side.