The possibilities for this recipe are endless.You could add chopped up pepperoni and olives for a pizza puff. Add chopped ham and chopped cooked broccoli for a quiche like treat.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese or Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine milk and butter in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat until butter is melted and mixture is simmering. Add flour all at once; continue to cook, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon, until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat.
- Beat in 1 egg until mixture is smooth. Repeat with remaining eggs, adding just 1 egg at a time, beating until thoroughly combined. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop heaping teaspoons of mixture onto greased baking sheet. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.