- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Minute rice (I used brown rice)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of water (use one of the soup cans)
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- Using the 1 tbsp. butter, butter a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, 1 can of water, and Minute rice.
- Pour mixture into buttered pan.
- Place chicken breasts on top of mixture.
- Sprinkle Lipton onion soup evenly on top of chicken breasts.
- Cover pan with foil and place in a preheated oven, 350.
- Cook for about 1- 1 1/2 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through.